PhysioHealth & Sports Injury Clinic wants to recognise the amazing potential of the local athlete in the Illawarra, and support the local talent in the same way that the Illawarra community has supported us.
“Tutto è Possibile” – Anything is possible.
Here at PhysioHealth, we have a passion for seeing athletes perform at the highest level and achieve their maximum potential. We believe in making sure that we leave no stone unturned in helping athletes optimise their performance, maintaining the health of your body, and achieving your goals.
Our program serves to assist young, motivated and talented athletes to perform, by offsetting some of the health costs associated with elite performance and having a team dedicated to making you the best version of you.
This program will provide athletes with access to health care of the highest quality, including specific movement analysis by skilled professionals, evidence based treatment, efficient exercise programming and a team that wants you to succeed!
Who are we looking for?
PhysioHealth’s program is open to athletes of all sports, ages and all sporting classes (including athletes competing under the Disability Sporting Classification).
Are you an athlete that is looking to take their sporting performance to the next level? Here at PhysioHealth, we want to provide you with the support to help you to maximise your full potential.
If you’re a competitive athlete (in any sport), have an impressive sporting CV, and live in our local area*; then we want you as part of the PhysioHealth Team!
*Local area being within 15 km radius of our Corrimal clinic
- Your own Physiotherapist to assess, treat you and call on for advice
- GAP Free (if you have a Private Health fund) or 50% Off all Physiotherapy services
- 8x Exercise Physiology Sessions to develop and advise a training program specific to YOUR sport and YOUR body
- Complete movement functional movement screening assessment with your Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologist
- 10 x 30 minute 1-to-1 Clinical Pilates Performance Training sessions to improve core stability and power
- 10 x Gap Free or 50% off 60min Remedial Massage sessions to stimulate recovery, enhance movement and improve mood and relaxation.
- 1 x Nutritional Assessment with a Dietician
- A treatment within 24hrs of calling – Guaranteed.
- PhysioHealth & Sports Injury Clinic merchandise
- Training singlet
- Sweat Towel
- Drink Bottle
- Social media exposure through our Facebook and Instagram
Value: Over $2500
What is expected of you?
- Maintain good communication with the PhysioHealth Team
- Keeping us updated on your upcoming events/competitions
- Tag PhysioHealth in any Facebook or Instagram posts relevant to your sport and your time with us
- Wear your PhysioHealth Gear to training and competitions/events
- Spread the LOVE of PhysioHealth helping you perform well and stay injury free!
Other bits to know…
- The program will run for a duration 12months from the date of acceptance of your application
- Only 2 Athletes will be selected each year
- PhysioHealth can continue with the sponsorship for up to 3 years if the athlete continues to grow and perform well within their sport
- If an athlete does become a professional in their sport where they have access to physiotherapy and healthcare as part of their team and contract, the Physio Health sponsorship then will end
Ok, where do I apply?