PhysioHealth & Sports Injury Clinic is a new and modern Physiotherapy and related health services centre, started by Kylie Moffitt, a local Physiotherapist and Accredited Exercise Physiologist. It is a privately owned business with a fresh look at holistic health care for the local community.
Kylie has worked as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist in a variety of settings, since 2000. She has also practiced as a Physiotherapist over the last 10 years working with clients all over the Illawarra.
PhysioHealth & Sports Injury Clinic has an active approach to injury management and wellness. Our clinic practices evidence based treatments in Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
Our approach is based on these core principles:
- Strength – mind, moral and muscular power
- Mobility – freedom of improved movement
- Function – improving our capabilities in work, leisure & sport
- Life – day to day energy & health, lasting a lifetime!
With these core components we are able to achieve the best results.
Is to provide the highest standard of care for the complete management of musculoskeletal disorders and Chronic Diseases. We aim to enhance quality of life through better movement and health, by focusing on providing professional treatment to our clients in a friendly & relaxed atmosphere.
We have new modern facilities for assessment and rehabilitation, in a clean and friendly environment. Disabled access and private rooms for assessment and treatment are available. PhysioHealth & Sports Injury Clinic have up to date technology and is well equipped with the latest pilates and gym based equipment.
Our staff are highly trained, widely experienced and continue to maintain their skills & education through development & training opportunities.
Our staff are registered with:
- The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA),
- Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA),
- Members of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA),
- Are registered to provide care to patients who are entitled to treatment under
- The WorkCover NSW Scheme,
- Third Party Scheme,
- The Department of Veterans Affairs and
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Scheme.